GEGOGAN BEACH HOUSE is a private holiday home located at a 50 acres property with direct access to the sandy beach, breathtaking views onto the Atlantic Ocean and backcountry walking trails to the pristine nature.
The beach slopes gently into the bay, making it perfect for swimming for smaller children. The canoes belonging to the house invites you to a tour of the bay and to swim with the seals.
GEGOGAN BEACH HOUSE offers a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a nice tub, two kids bedroom, a kids bathroom with tiled shower, a large open living space with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and a comfortable living area with a wooden stove. All rooms offer an excellent view onto the Atlantic Ocean.
- Just 2h from Halifax near Sherbrooke on the Eastern Shore
- 25 acres with private sandy beach on secluded Gegogan Harbour
- Newly built individual house with oceanview from every room
- Individually appointed with modern furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, dryer etc.
Rooms and facilities
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeping: 4 – 5
- Masterbedroom with Queensize Bed and en-suite Bathroom with Tub
- Kids Bedroom I
- Kids Bedroom II with possibility to extend to Kingsite Bed
- Kids Bathroom and Shower
- Loft (Kitchen, Dining and Living area)
- Gegogan Beach House is available for rental only on special request.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.