SEAL ROCK HOUSE is a unique hide-away located at the end of a private access road on a 50 acres property with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and direct access to a private sandy beach.
The house was newly built in 2021 and is available for rental starting spring 2022.
SEAL ROCK HOUSE offers an open and modern design with one master bedroom, a large combined living, dining area with an open kitchen suited to highest standards. A bathroom with tiled shower, a small office / study and an optional second bedroom on the open loft upstairs makes this home the perfect hideaway for a couple of two or a small family.
The house sits on an elevated site overlooking Gegogan Harbour and has breathtaking views onto the Atlantic Ocean. The beach slopes gently into the bay and is perfect for swimming for younger children or launching the kayaks for a tour of the bay and swimming with the seals.
- Just 2h from Halifax near Sherbrooke on the Eastern Shore
- 50 acres private property with sandy beach on secluded Gegogan Harbour
- Newly built architect designed house with oceanview from every room
- Individually decorated with modern furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, dryer etc.
Rooms and facilities
- Sleeping: 2 + 2
- Masterbedroom with Queensize Bed and en-suite Bathroom with tiled shower
- Open loft upstairs with additional queensize bed
- Study / Office
- Open concept living, dining, kitchen area with stove
- Kitchenis equipped to highest standards
- Two sheltered decks
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- 1 double kayak, 1 sit-on-top for kids available on site
- Starting at 2,100 CAD per week / 350 CAD per night (3 nights minimum).
- We charge an additional fee of 100 CAD for cleaning.
- 50% deposit required at the time of booking.
- No pets.
- Please check our AirBnB site for availability.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.