Gegogan Beach House is located at the end of a private access road on a 25 acres property next to a sheltered bay with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and direct access to a private sandy beach. The beach slopes gently into the bay, making it perfect for swimming for smaller children. The canoes belonging to the house invites you to a tour of the bay and to swim with the seals.
Gegogan Beach House offers a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a nice tub, two kids bedroom, a kids bathroom with tiled shower, a large open living space with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and a comfortable living area with a wooden stove. All rooms offer an excellent view onto the Atlantic Ocean. Two canoes (both two seaters) belong to the house.
- Just 2h from Halifax near Sherbrooke on the Eastern Shore
- 25 acres with private sandy beach on secluded Gegogan Harbour
- Newly built individual house with oceanview from every room
- Individually appointed with modern furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, dryer etc.
Rooms and facilities
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeping: 4 – 5
- Masterbedroom with Queensize Bed and en-suite Bathroom with Tub
- Kids Bedroom I
- Kids Bedroom II with possibility to extend to Kingsite Bed
- Kids Bathroom and Shower
- Loft (Kitchen, Dining and Living area)
- Low Season (January – June) – CAD 1,100 per week
- High Season (July – September) – CAD 1,400 per week
- Low Season (September – December) – CAD 1,200 per week
Please note that an additional fee of CAD 100 is charged for cleaning of the house.
For availability information please check our HomeAway webiste
If you are interested in renting our house – please feel free to contact us!