Gegogan Beach House
is a holiday home located at the end of a private access road on a 25 acres property next to a sheltered bay with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and direct access to a private sandy beach. The beach slopes gently into the bay, making it perfect for swimming for smaller children. The canoes belonging to the house invites you to a tour of the bay and to swim with the seals.
Gegogan Beach House offers a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a nice tub, two kids bedroom, a kids bathroom with tiled shower, a large open living space with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and a comfortable living area with a wooden stove. All rooms offer an excellent view onto the Atlantic Ocean. Two canoes (both two seaters) belong to the house.
- Just 2h from Halifax near Sherbrooke on the Eastern Shore
- 25 acres with private sandy beach on secluded Gegogan Harbour
- Newly built individual house with oceanview from every room
- Individually appointed with modern furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, dryer etc.
Rooms and facilities
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeping: 4 – 5
- Masterbedroom with Queensize Bed and en-suite Bathroom with Tub
- Kids Bedroom I
- Kids Bedroom II with possibility to extend to Kingsite Bed
- Kids Bathroom and Shower
- Loft (Kitchen, Dining and Living area)
- All year CAD 1,500 per week
- Please note that an additional fee of CAD 100 is charged for cleaning of the house
- We charge CAD 250 as a damage deposit
For availability information and booking please check our HomeAway website.